Disney Vacation Club is a flexible timeshare that gives you access to Disney destinations-with the freedom to choose when, where and how often you vacation.
What are the Disney Vacation Club resort locations, Deed Expiration Dates, and the 2020 Annual Dues?
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas (Walt Disney World), 2057, $7.67 per point
- Disney’s Bay Lake Tower (Walt Disney World), 2060, $6.58 per point
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas (Walt Disney World), 2042, $7.06 per point
- Disney’s Boardwalk Villas (Walt Disney World), 2042, $7.37 per point
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (Walt Disney World), 2042, $7.78 per point
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge (Walt Disney World), 2068, $7.45 per point
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort (Walt Disney World), 2042 or 2057, $7.84
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa (Walt Disney World), 2054, $6.77 per point
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian (Walt Disney World), 2064, $6.56 per point
- The Villas & Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (Walt Disney World), 2066, $6.79 per point
- Disney’s Riviera Resort (Walt Disney World), 2070, $8.31 per point
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (Disneyland Resort), 2060, $6.60 per point
- Disney’s Vero Beach Resort (Vero Beach, Florida), 2042, $10.13 per point
- Disney’s Hilton Head Island Resort (Hilton Head Island, South Carolina), 2042, $9.10 per point
- Disney’s Aulani Villas, Ko Olina, Hawaii (O`ahu, Hawaii), 2062, $8.33 per point
What is my Home Resort?
A member’s home resort is the resort in which they have a real estate interest. Members are allowed to make reservations at their home resort up to 11 months in advance. For the other resorts, it is only 7 months in advance. A member’s home resort also determines the amount of annual dues paid.
What are the room types at the DVC Resorts?
Studio, One-Bedroom Vacation Home, Two-Bedroom Vacation Home, Three-Bedroom Grand Villa, Cascade Cabin (Copper Creek), Bungalow (Polynesian Villas & Bungalows), Tower Studio (Riviera Resort), Three-Bedroom Treehouse Villas (Saratoga Springs), Three-Bedroom Beach Cottage (Vero Beach)
What are Vacation Points?
Your Disney Vacation Club Membership begins with you purchase a real estate interest in a Disney Vacation Club Resort represented by Vacation Points.
-Vacation when, where and how often you want with your Vacation Points
-Enjoy flexibility from year to year by banking, borrowing and transferring Vacation Points
-Banking Vacation Club points allow you to use this year’s unused Vacation Points for next year’s vacation
-Borrowing Vacation Club points allows you to use next year’s unused Vacation Points for vacations this year
What does “Use Year” mean?
Use Year is the month when your Disney Vacation Club points are deposited into your DVC account. DVC assigns contracts with Use Years in February, March, April, June, August, September, October, and December. For example, if you have a March Use Year, your points are deposited on March 1st of any given year; if you have a December Use Year, then you get your points on December 1st, etc. Banking deadlines are 8 months after the Use Year date.